Create a keyword tracking project is very simple in Rankings, you could just click menu “File -> New Project”, then a wizard sheet will guide you to create a new project.
In the New Project dialog, you could see there are three steps to create a new project for rank tracking.
- Click button “Website URL”, this will let you enter the webiste URL which you want to track.
- Click button “Keywords”, then enter the keywords which you want to track the rank for the website, each keyword should be on a single line itself.
- Click button “Search Engines”, this will let you choose what search engines you want to check the rank on, there are Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask and AOL engine for selection. You could double click on the left side engine item to add, or click the “+” button.
- After the three steps all finished, you should see the three number image will change to the green check mark. Then click button “Done”, Rankings will create the new project for you.
- After created the new project, you could click menu “File-> Update -> Update Project”, this will start checking the keywords rank for the website.